Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Kanuma Specials

For Non-Vegetarians:

Chicken Leg Fry

Kodi Kura / Chicken Curry

Royyalu Kura


Serve these curries with Kobbari annam/ Coconut rice and Perugu chutney/ Raita

For dessert try out my Rasmalai.

For vegetarians:

Mango Lassi

Vankaya Chikkudu Ginjala Kura/ Eggplant Lilva curry.

Aloo Kurma.

Serve these with Kobbari annam/ Coconut rice and Perugu Chutney/ Raita

For dessert try out my Firni.


One can do Garelu or Alasanda vadalu, check out both mahanandi and sailu's blog for recipes.

Happy Cooking!

© 2006 by Rajani Rayudu

3 comments:

swapna susarla said...

hi rajani

happy pongal..
thanks for dropping by my blog...

All Smiles!! said...

Hi Rajani,thoroughly enjoyed looking at all the muggulu after a loooong time, well done!! I did try my hand at ratham muggu when I was in India, not an easy task I tell you :)

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Swapna
Happy Pongal to u too. No thanks to u.

Hi rajitha
You are welcome Rajitha. Glad you liked my back up files from eenadu.
Yup It is difficult to do ratham muggu, when I used to go to college I used to watch the rope which they have for rathem, some people use to draw it until they reach temple. Very nice aye.

cheers
rajani