Monday, November 27, 2006

Experiment Food

Even gods have approved it. See.......

For dinner, I served my Fried Rice, my style Chilli Chicken and Kulfi. If you ask me, I say my favourite icecream is kulfi. Wake me up in the middle of night it will be the same answer. This recipe is from a blog by Sari from " gluttonyandgourmet ". She wrote the recipe and I couldn't resist in trying it out. It came out well. For that extra zing in taste I have added cardamom powder and rest of the recipe is same.

Now think about you cooking up a delicious meal but bought a dessert in the end, to serve. I would say "naaaa". I would rather opt for small meals, say one entree, two mains and one dessert .......all home made . So next time if you are planning a party try this delicious Kulfi made by Sari. It's yummilicious.......................


Thank you for your yummy Kulfi recipe Sari.

© 2006 by Rajani Rayudu

7 comments:

Lakshmik said...

Hi Rajani

I did not find the kulfi recipe. Did you post it? Do send it.

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Lakshmik
I have changed the name now. I am sure you can find it.
cheers
Rajani Rayudu

chinni said...

Hi rajani aa kulfi loo use chesindhi fresh cream naa leka reduced cream naa naaku konchem clarification kaavali pleaseee
chinni

chinni said...

Hi rajani aa kulfi loo use chesindhi fresh cream naa leka reduced cream naa naaku konchem clarification kaavali pleaseee
chinni

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Chinni,

We get fresh cream in bottles not reduced ones, can be found in packets too.

cheers
rajani

chinni said...

hi rajani
i tried the kulfi recipe it turned out so goodthnks for the recipe

Botanical Wonders said...

Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.
organic dried fruits