Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekend Expermenting Food

Poha Dosa

Got up had cup of Irish coffee, umm. relaxed a bit started preparing breakfast. Only in weekend we cook Indian breakfasts to enjoy what we are eating. So today I tried Madhu's " Poha Dosa " from "madhusvantalu" it was yum....... served with my tomato chutney they go both well together.

Shopping.......

Kandibedalu Pulusu

For dinner I tried from Lakshmi's " My rasoi " kandibedalu pulusu served with Ragi Sankati and Her own Pappula podi, felt like we just been to India oh my god......what to say it's big thumbs up. So I thank Both madhu and Lakshmi for their lovely recipes.

© 2006 by Rajani Rayudu

4 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Thanks Rajini.
first time to your blog, nice one going on.
you know my sister used to live in Palmerston North few years back, nice place isn't it? I just saw the snaps.

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi lakshmi garu
welcome to my blog. thank u. It is indeed quite place and scenic. I like
manawatu river which is just 1/2km walk, river ni chusthunte mana India gurthuki vasthundi when I was a little girl travelling to my grand ma's place there is this stretch of river goes along the side of the road. I just remember that part when ever I visit her place. So it reminds my country too.
Thanx once again
Rajani

Unknown said...

Hi rajani garu,
this is shilpa from australia.thankyou for your recipe of chicken pulav..

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Shilpa,
You are welcome. Appreciate your comments and welcome to my blog.

cheers
rajani