Monday, June 30, 2008

Experiment Food


Have you ever tasted or tried Aratikaaya Tokkala Pacchadi/ Raw Plaintain Skin Chutney, I never did but heard though. While searching, I came across a very nice blog with lots of Mom's cooking. That is what I love about cooking - what ever your mom serves that's the best!

Today for dinner I made, Rice with Dried Mango Gongura Dal, Aratikaya Vepudu, Aratikaaya Tokkala Pacchadi and Yoghurt. First bite of this pachadi I fell in love with it.

So no waste in Raw Plaintain, you can make curry with the inside part and flesh can be made into chutney. So why wait, next time when you buy Raw Plaintain try this chutney.

This recipe is blogged by Aruna Chalasani from " ammachethivantalu " blog. Thanks Aruna, it was yum yum...........a big thumbs up and a happy face.

© 2008 by Rajani Rayudu

4 comments:

kanchana said...

hi rajani garu i am very much fond of ur site but ur not posting new recipes often. Ur raw plaintain chutney is really lovely. Please carry on ur great work. Keep Rocking!!!!!!!!!!

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Kanchana,
Thanks for your wonderful words about my blog. Much appeciated, try this plantain chutney I liked it so much. Do tell me how it went for you.

cheers
rajani

MY WORLD OF RECIPES said...

hi rajini. can u tell me the difference b/w pulav and biryani? hey one more doubt , jalada pattatam ni english lo emantaru?

Rajani Rayudu said...

Hi Preeti
Pulao ante meeru curry and rice kalipi cook chesedhi.
where as for Biriyani you have to cook rice and curry seperately and do layers and cook it in Dum.

Jalada pattatem ante sifting. Hope I cleared your doubt. Photos chusa bavunnayi........

cheers
rajani