Carrot Halwa (we did with 3 kg's, but 2 kg are enough ) or Gulab Jamun (your wish)
Vanilla ice cream (if it is summer)
a) Points to remember:
1) Banana stem should be towards you.
2) Betel Leaves stem should be towards you.
3) In kalasam inside put - 3/4 th qty water with powdered ingredients like (pacha karpuram, elaichi, cloves, nutmeg), coin, akshintalu, pasupu, kum kuma.
4) Tamalpaku lo pette tappudu put, 1 date, 1 vakka, 1 coin, 1 pasupu kommu.
b) Watch "Blouse Piece folding for Kalash" on youtube.
c) Watch "Hindu Customs -Toran made by stringing mango leaves and marigold flowers" on you tube.
1) For lime rice, use squeeze lime juice.
2) Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Poojavidhanm And Katha.
3) Keep Ziplock bags for Podi Prasadam.
4) When you are visiting some ones home for Sri Satyanarayan Puja, u can take to host's house 1 coconut, 1 Incense stick packet, Bananas, or Flower pot of Chamanthi or sweets like Hare Krishna's Boondi Laddu with you.
Vakka Packet, Pasupu, Kum kuma, 2 Betel leaves, 2 Fruits, Coin or Return Gift, 1 Blouse piece (buy colors like red, orange, green, yellow as they can keep it on kalash) 1/2 broken Coconut (prasadam), 1 Ziplock Packet Podi Prasadam (inside put 3 spoons each Podi Prasadam or as u wish), n finally chocolates (for kids) - inside a goody bag or a small box that fits everything or a nice to-go platter.
© 2015 by Rajani Rayudu