Chana dal - 1/4 th rice cup
Split Urad dal - 1/4 th rice cup
Peanuts - 1/4 th rice cup
Roast these seperately.
Garlic - 2 cloves
Roast these together.
Coriander Leaves - handful
Salt - to taste
Lemon juice - according to taste.
1) First Grind point 1 in to fine powder.
2) Add point 2 and grind again.
3) Add point 3 and grind again.
4) Add water to grind in to thick paste. Check for salt, lemon tartness and any herbs it may require. Empty these in to a bowl.
5) Add little water in to empty grinding jar and grind again add this liquid in to above and mix well.
Serve it with Dosa, Idli or Pesarettu.
© 2006 by Rajani Rayudu