Green chillies - 4 no. (slit lengthwise)
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Ginger and garlic paste - 1/2 tsp each
Coriander leaves - handful (chopped)
1) Heat oil in a wide deep non-stick pan, add green chillies and curry leaves, cover and fry.
2) Add onions and fry until golden colour.
3) Add gg paste fry little, add chilli powder, turmeric stir .
4) Add cauliflower florets and salt to taste, mix well. Cover and cook until cauliflower are cooked.
5) Add garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves and cook 5 more mins and switch off and serve.
Serve Cauliflower Vepudu with Phulka or Rice.
© 2006 by Rajani Rayudu