Red color - a few drops
Ginger and Garlic paste - 1 & 1/2 tsp
Egg - 2 no.s
Pepper powder - 1 tsp (freshly ground)
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Plain flour - 1 tsp
Ajinomotto - a pinch
Yoghurt - 1 cup
Green chillies - 10 - 15 no.s (slit lengthwise)
Curryleaves - 3 sprigs
1) Mix every thing from Set 1 and marinate for 1hr, keep this in refrigerator and fry in oil. keep aside.
2) To the above add Set 2 and cook until yoghurt evaporates, keep aside.
3) Heat oil, add green chillies and curry leaves fry for some time and add point 2. Fry altogether and Serve.
1) One can deep fry the chicken or else u can shallow fry too, by adding small amount of oil, here I have shallow fried only.
2) Add required amount of oil in the last and fry.
© 2008 by Rajani Rayudu